Idiots parade

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Idiots parade
From: Cliff Hansen <chansen@exis.net>
Date: Sat, 03 Jan 1998 12:38:59 -0500
Right after I bought my first TR-4A (in 1985) I did the
responsible thing, changed all the hoses, belt,
antifreeze, oil, etc.

I was in a hurry because I had to pick up a tall blonde
for a date (haste seems to be a common theme in
these stories).  About 20 minutes into showing off
she says, I'm a little chilly, could you turn the heat
on?  Sure...just pull out this knob here and you'll
be toasty warm in a jiffy.  Next thing I hear is
a shriek - its leaking and its hot!  I forgot to tighten
the clamps on the heater hoses....she was wearing
white pants, too.

Cliff Hansen
1966 TR-4A  CTC 64615L (Hibernating for front end work)
1987 Mazda B2000 (27 miles on brand new engine)