Re: Idiot Award -Self Nomination

To: curry@wolfenet.com
Subject: Re: Idiot Award -Self Nomination
From: "Brad Kahler" <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 1998 17:23:16 -0600
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Comments: Authenticated sender is <Brad.Kahler@pop.141.com>
Heres one for you.  I had a 76 ford pickup with the drop hitch.  One
morning the truck was parked in my driveway.  I came outside looked
behind me while I was getting in the truck.  The driveway was clear.
I started the truck and since it was always a cold blooded son of a
gun I gunned it a few times and then popped it into reverse and
started backing up.  Got about 5 feet and slammed into my dad who had
just pulled into my driveway.  Didn't hurt the ford truck at all but
he made me buy him a new bumper.

Brad Kahler
1964 Spitfire (soon to be on the road!)