SpitBits December Specials

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: SpitBits December Specials
From: Joe Curry <curry@wolfenet.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 1997 11:13:52 -0800
Just yesterday, I sent a message to someone on the list about Glove box
inserts for Spits.  Today, I received the December Specials from
SpitBits and included are those very inserts.  I am not going to forward
the entire list of specials, but there are a few things that cought my
eye.  If anybody is interested, their web-site is www.spitbits.com.  Or
I can sned the list to anybody individually who wants it.

Usual disclaimer applies (No financial interest in the company or
products)

Joe Curry

PS  There is even a good deal on Triumph T-Shirts (not Spit specific)