TR3 front wings

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR3 front wings
From: ROBERT SUGGITT <rsuggitt@bmts.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 1997 21:44:19 -0800
Before I spend hours this winter restoring my TR3A front fenders I thought
I would check what replacement fenders might cost.  Does anyone know what
the ballpark price is for a set of southern US fenders ?  I realize this
depends on condition so lets assume surface rust but no holes. Are they
readily available from wrecking yards or am I dreaming.

Also, if I go the fix my own route are there any suggestions for how to
repair the "flanges".  (the part visible with the hood up and used to bolt
to the inner fender)  Mine are toast, but the rest of the fender is solid.

Rob Suggitt
Ontario (rust capital of the world)