Re: New Survey

To: Bob Kramer <rgk@flash.net>
Subject: Re: New Survey
From: Justin Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 1997 23:19:01 -0800
Cc: Nick <Nickbk@worldnet.att.net>, Triumph Guys <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
My first TR 4A IRS had one  (sold)... My second TR 4A IRS had one (now
in storage)... a TR 4A part's car that I bought had one... and my
current driver, TR 4A, has one.

I've always assumed they provide some sort of anti-vibration by
harmonically balancing the end of the trans.  Until now, I never gave it
a second thought.  And I never considered removing it permanently...
hence second guessing whatever theory put it there in the first place!
I'd like to hear more about it...

--Justin