Re: Knock-offs WANTEED

To: "SUCHAK" <suchak@mediaone.net>, "Larry Wilcox" <lwilcox@webzone.net>
Subject: Re: Knock-offs WANTEED
From: "John Peacock" <pearesto@totcon.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 1997 23:53:09 -0800
Cc: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
I am not sure that it really matters anymore the original poster will
probably never ask another question again for fear of starting a brawl.  I
think that we all sometimes take things to heart that maybe we should not.
I am no exception, as I got angry about a couple of TR7 jokes on the TR7
list.  They were in kindof bad taste but I overreacted and caused an uproar
unintentionally.  I think people should be careful what they say and others
should not take things so personally.

I want to stress that this is not meant to cause another argument simply an
observation and an opinion.

John