knowledge

To: "Johnny Storm: International racing car driver" <hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk>
Subject: knowledge
From: fred thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 1997 08:43:40 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Johnny Storm: International racing car driver wrote:

> On Sun, 16 Nov 1997, NICOLAS FOURNIER wrote:
>
> > Hello All,
> >
> > Does anyone know the proportion of each color of the Spitfires when they
> > were sold as new cars ?
> > I wonder if 50% or more where red...
> >

>    Nope but 99% are restored that way.......
>
> Johnny
> '77 spit RED (was yellow NOT my doing!!)

Johnny, in just two swift moves you solved the problem of how my car
arrived in the field and it was repainted a different color, amazing
knowledge. Please keep your holidays to a minimum, this summer had very
little knowledge put forth like yours. Happy 50th to your Queen who is
celebrating it in the colonies.