Re: Zenith help?

To: Daniel Pruzan <dpruzan@nearinc.com>
Subject: Re: Zenith help?
From: Mike Mason <mmason@lindenwood.edu>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 1997 10:04:01 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Thanks for the help on the Zeniths.  I had sort of decided to block
those by-pass valves off to see if that made a difference.  I was going
to start blocking things off one at a time until I found something.  Last
night I talked with a local member of the Triumph club and he suggested
the same thing.

I cut a new gasket that blanked the units off and will start it up
tonight.  By the time I got finished last night, it was rather late to be
revving a set of Ansa's.  The neighbors don't appreciate them much
anyway.  (Except for the guy next door who fires up his Harley at 5:30 in
the morning!  :-)

I'll let everyone know what comes of this.  Thanks for the advice!

Michael
        Hopefully a little more mellow in St. Louis