Redlines and wheel trim

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Redlines and wheel trim
From: flywi@northnet.net
Date: Fri, 23 May 1997 10:41:02 -0500
I just purchased my seconf 1974 TR6 (no overdrive on either for those
who were wondering. She's a gorgeous car but is wearing $37 165 tires
and those incorrect stainless steel trim rings.
Without opening up a big discussion on the merrits of Redline tires,
does anyone have some used ones in good shape they wish to part with?
Also, does anyone have any knowledge, experience with those people who
"paint" redlines on standard tires? Who does this? Cost? Quality?
Durabilty?
Also in need of a set of original brushed trim rings. Any leads are
appreciated.
My email address will change soon so pleae respond to "TR66pack@AOL.COM"
Thanks
Kerry