Re: Redlines and wheel trim

To: "Rodney Orr" <rodney@mindoro.com>, <TR66pack@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Redlines and wheel trim
From: "STU-JO" <STU-JO@prodigy.net>
Date: Sun, 25 May 1997 09:18:41 -0400
Cc: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Why not buy redlines from Classic Tyre? $99 apiece, look exacrly like the
originals, but with stick rubber.

----------
From: Rodney Orr <rodney@mindoro.com>
To: TR66pack@AOL.COM
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Date: Saturday, May 24, 1997 11:50 PM

Kerry,
Fantastic - congratulations on your new TR6!!!!  I look forward to reading
about it in 6-Pack.
Tha April '94 issue of British Car Magazine mentioned a business called
Mobile Tire Customizing that adds redlines to blackwall tires for $60 (4
tires) - try calling Doyle Killebrew at 818-347-4514.
BTW - I'm still trying to get another book review done, but with a move,
new job, etc., there hasn't been a lot of spare time.
Rod.    '70 TR6  CC55899L