re Power Up

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: re Power Up
From: Chris Leah <crl@iafrica.com>
Date: Thu, 15 May 1997 22:41:14 +0200
Hi all,
I would like to ask the list about a product we were offered at the "Noggin and
Natter" of the local chapter of the Triumph Sports Car Club the other evening.
The product is called "Power Up NNL-690", and is an oil additive which
evidently comes from Canada, or so we were told. It is apparently organic and
claims to reduce friction on metal to metal contact.
Is there anyone out there with any experience one way or the other regarding
this product who could provide comment on it?
Thanks in anticipation
Chris Leah, Durban, South Africa
1966 Spitfire Mk2