Re: Useful phone numbers

To: triumph listserv <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Useful phone numbers
From: David M Brock <dmbrock@julian.uwo.ca>
Date: Thu, 15 May 1997 16:01:26 -0400 (EDT)
I've looked in the Monster List (didn't know where it was- Thanks Berry)
and can't find any parts suppliers in this part of Ontario (SW, London).
Any other Ontarians who have good suppliers nearby?

I know of Obsolete Auto in Sarnia, and e-mailed them, but haven't heard
back yet!
(I know it's only been a day, I'm just getting a little impatient)

--
David Brock                       dmbrock@julian.uwo.ca