Re: Car in a box

To: Paul Arildsen <paul@hobbytyme.com>
Subject: Re: Car in a box
From: "Brian N." <bwnbcg@sjm.infi.net>
Date: Thu, 15 May 1997 11:14:30 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Paul Arildsen wrote:

> A little help?  A little encouragement? A little reality!
>
>   I have an oppourtunity to pick up a 1960 TR-3A for $1500.
> It's at a dealer and he says that even though its in boxes

Paul-

How about just a little hint as to which dealer this is.  Maybe an
address, name.  You know.  We might be able to "discuss" the situation
with him.  I'm not convinced though, that the car has YOUR name on it.
Don't you think someone else ought to check out the situation for you?

Really--JUMP ON IT NOW.  WRITE CHECK TODAY.  BRING TRUCK FOR BOXES.
WASTE NOT TIME!!

And--Best wishes and hope to see you on the road in it soon.

Brian N.