BCW in LA

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: BCW in LA
From: c394829@is6.mdc.com (Kurt Oblinger)
Date: Thu, 15 May 97 7:45:28 PDT
Well so far here in LA the LBC presence seems normal. I commute 17 miles
each way from Redondo Beach to Long Beach and back. Usually see about
half a dozen LBCs a day on average. I don't count late model Jag sedans
as they are dime a dozen around here. In the last 3 days I've seen a
Sunbeam Alpine, Series 1 XKE coupe, 2 TR4s, TR6, 3 or 4 MGBs, MGA, R-R
Silver Shadow, 1 TR7, 1 TR8, 2 or 3 Spits and an A-H 3000. There are
2 Tigers in the neighborhood but haven't seen them in about 2 weeks. There
are also 2 TR4s growing roots in driveway around the corner. Yes I've
asked and no he doesn't.

The most prevalent classic car around here are Porsche 356s. I see at least
1 a day and often more. There are probably 20 -25 within 2-3 miles of my
house. My accountant lives about 2 miles away and he has 2 356s and an
Alvis tourer!

Life's a beach!

Cheers,
Kurt Oblinger