Hot women in LBC's

To: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Hot women in LBC's
From: "Jack I. Brooks" <brooks@belcotech.com>
Date: Thu, 15 May 1997 10:43:59 -0400
Guys and Gals,

WRT your commments about your wives and LBC's I can imagine the looks my
wife gets when she is out driving our CFM Red TR3. (CFM Red -> Come F*ck Me
Red; a regional(?) term for signal red.)  My wife, in the SAAB, took the two
kids to get a propane tank refilled and said she got a visual undressing
(yeah, even with two small children) from a hunk who does the outside stuff
at the hardware store.  Now she can't wait to buzz by him in the TR3.  Worst
yet, she has invited one of her really nice looking, single friends out for
a night of cruising in one of the local towns.

What is it about these cars and the women who drive them? It's all fun, I'm
not at all worried about her, but maybe we shouldn't let these women out
alone in these cars; wreaking havoc on the the unsuspecting male public.  I
know when I see a woman in a nice sports car, my motor comes off idle.

How about it ladies and gents, is it the woman, the car, or as I suspect,
the combination of the two, that blows us guys away?

Jack Br@@ks
        <
      \___/
Jack I. Brooks          Belco Technologies Corporation
Project Manager         7 Entin Road
201-560-8861            Parsippany, NJ  07054
Brooks@Belcotech.com    http://www.Belcotech.com/