New TR4A IRS

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: New TR4A IRS
From: James Jones <jamjones@online.no>
Date: Thu, 15 May 1997 16:55:29 +0200 (MET DST)
Have been a shadow for the most part on the list.  In the time I've been on
(3 yrs) I've learned a lot.  Much of it directly usable.  Last Saturday, I
put the finishing touches on a 67 TR4A IRS which I've been working on for
the same 3 yrs.  It's Royal Blue with Light Tan interior.  It was built to
be a daily driver (which has been for most of that time) so it has some
non-concours features like the racing wheels.  I'm presently finishing a 2
yr tour in Norway with the US Army.  Today was the first top down, shirt
sleeves weather of the year.  A good cracking run through this beautiful
fjord country more than made up for the frustrations, etc of the past 3 yrs.
Hope this gives some encouragement to those of you who are still in the process.
Now I'm back to maintance and planning the next one.
Best to all of you,
jj