RE: British Car Week

To: "'John Matthews'" <matthews@sj.bigger.net>
Subject: RE: British Car Week
From: Chris Prugh <prubrew@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 15 May 1997 03:31:22 -0700
Cc: "'British List'" <british-cars@Autox.Team.Net>, "'Triumph List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
John,

        I've been holding up my end, bringing the Spitfar to work all week.
I'm drivin' up 101 from Morgan Hill, then up 680 to Fremont.  Leave the house @
5 am, you should see the looks I get cruisin' with the top down at that time,
all dark and all.....I guarantee I'm probably the only one fully awake !!!

        Won't be able to make the DeAnza thing though.  Headin' up to the Dixon
meet on Sunday.  Shall I seek out any particular Herald parts for ya?

Be seeing you

Chris Prugh
72 Spitfar
Morgan Hill, CA