re: British Car Week

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: re: British Car Week
From: Martin_A._Secrest@NEB.VOA.GOV
Date: 13 May 97 13:13:39
Brian N. wrote:

>>I heard the Miatas have an optional top with the sun and
stars painted on the inside of it to simulate the top down experience.
This option also comes with a high flow AC blower.  Mazda's marketing
research shows that few Miata drivers are able to discern the
difference.<<

Never underestimate the value of research.  I once asked one of my
Miata-owning co-workers what kind of engine was in his car, and he said
he was ªpretty sure it was a four cylinder.ª

No discernible increase in LBC activity here in D.C.  I did see a rusty MG
Midget
at the golf course on Saturday.   Does that count?

--
Martin Secrest