Re: British Car Week

To: DANMAS@aol.com
Subject: Re: British Car Week
From: "Brian N." <bwnbcg@sjm.infi.net>
Date: Tue, 13 May 1997 10:54:35 -0700
Cc: Triumphs <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
DANMAS@aol.com wrote:

> I drove my MGBGT to the shopping center
> The weather was perfect,

Dan--

Fortunately we drive our Spit almost every day.  This week I did see a
TR3 on the road I have not seen before.  We were also able to leave the
top off most of the year.  Did not even mount the hard top this winter.
Drove it a lot between rainy days.

Have seen some Z3's and Boxsters on the road.  Also the new Jag.  All
with tops down.  Seems Z3 drivers are more into top-down driving than
Miata drivers.  I heard the Miatas have an optional top with the sun and
stars painted on the inside of it to simulate the top down experience.
This option also comes with a high flow AC blower.  Mazda's marketing
research shows that few Miata drivers are able to discern the
difference.

It's a virtual world these days.  But some of us still get real before
we get virtual.

Brian N.

65 Spitfire