RE: Color blind!

To: "'ws4309@pcps.edu'" <ws4309@pcps.edu>
Subject: RE: Color blind!
From: "S. Ristroph" <ristroph@csra.net>
Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 18:06:40 -0400
Cc: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
William,

Try these two sites:

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/spitfire/color.htm

http://www.xs4all.nl/~mightyk/techinfo_uk.htm

----------

S. Ristroph
Augusta, GA
1972 Triumph Spitfire Mark IV

----------
From:   ws4309@pcps.edu[SMTP:ws4309@pcps.edu]
Sent:   Wednesday, March 26, 1997 1:15 AM
To:     triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject:        Color blind!

        I would greatly appreciate it if someone could tell me the colors that
were available for the '76 Spit.  The PO of my '76 painted over the factory
(I think) "Gumby" green paint.  I bought the car two weeks ago and hope to
have it running by July (this year) and then get it painted this winter.
I'm not too keen on the Gumby green but I want it to at least be a factory
color (colour).
        Somewhere on the web I stumbled onto a page with the original colors
listed, but I didn't bookmark it and I'm unable to find it again!
        Thanks in advance!

William J. Strouse
ws4309@pcps.edu
'76 Spitfire (Gumby Green???)