Frame Straightening

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Frame Straightening
From: Scott.Mackay@SEMATECH.Org
Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 16:41:05 -0500

     Hi all,

     I have the belief (with the encouragement of a few local TR people, BTW
     geat meeting last night) that I can get the frame on my '6 straightened.
     Before going into the frame guy, I'm trying to gather all of the info I
can
     get.  So,

     Does anyone have, or know where I can get, the frame measurements for the
     6's?

     Specifically, I am concerned about the suspension and drivetrain mounting
     points.  Visually, with the tub on, the center frame section appears
     straight, and it is only the H member that is screwed up, so I think this
     can be done easily. But I pretty confident that our local frame people
wont
     have the documents available.

     Thanks,

     Scott Mackay