Re: Phony Sportscar!

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net (Return requested), tigerpb@ids.net (Return requested)
Subject: Re: Phony Sportscar!
From: Peter Mchugh <Peter.Mchugh@faa.dot.gov>
Date: 12 May 1997 13:37:57 -0400
Alternate-recipient: Allowed
Conversion: Allowed
Disclose-recipients: Prohibited
X400-content-type: P2-1988 ( 22 )
X400-mts-identifier: [/c=US/admd=ATTMAIL/prmd=gov+dot/; 016CA3377557517C-MTAdot1]
X400-originator: Peter.Mchugh@faa.dot.gov
X400-received: by mta MTAdot1 in /c=US/admd=ATTMAIL/prmd=gov+dot/; converted ( IA5-Text); Relayed; 12 May 1997 13:37:57 -0400
X400-received: by /c=US/admd=ATTMAIL/prmd=gov+dot/; converted ( IA5-Text); Relayed; 12 May 1997 13:37:57 -0400
X400-recipients: non-disclosure; <016CA3377557517C*/c=US/admd=ATTmail/prmd=gov+dot/o=faa/s=Mchugh/g=Peter/@MHS>

     The explanation is simple...you have a real sports car!  They don't
     build such a thing in Japan...and only barely on the continent.

     BTW, what did you mean "If the sun is bright, the top is outta sight"?
     What do you think 4th gear, 3500 RPM and the windshield are for???

     Cheers!

     PMcQ

     76 Spitfire
     73 TR-6