New to list-79 TR7

To: "'tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu'" <tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu>
Subject: New to list-79 TR7
From: David Benner <benner@netusa1.net>
Date: Sat, 3 May 1997 10:24:38 -0400
Cc: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Greetings to all:
 I have recently purchased a 1979 TR7 dhc and have also recently subscribed to
the TR8 and Triumphs mailing lists.
 I have been a lbc fan and owner for 20 years but it was always one of those
other ones(M*) this is my first Triumph. So far so good!
 I have a couple of questions to ask and I hope I can get some much needed