I need room !!

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: I need room !!
From: DShoop7572@aol.com
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 1997 21:45:45 -0500 (EST)
I'm hoping the next week brings warmer weather. I'm in northern Ohio and
can't wait for the Indians to Triumph. I've got a one car garage and my 67
TR4a is being crowded by a frame from a previous 67 4a I had. I spent many
hours cleaning up the frame with the limited tools I had. It's in pretty good
shape. I really need the space to hopefully finish the 4a I now have. I will
accept any reasonable offer or trade for a part I may need. Please contact me
ASAP.

DShoop7572

67 TR4a ( non IRS )