on the road

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: on the road
From: "Richard Fontaine (ENG)" <fontaine@scooby.lklnd.usf.edu>
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 1997 10:00:31 -0500 (EST)
crew:
i want to jack up the % of car stuff, so the guy(cant recall name) who did
an analysis of subject appropriateness can recompute...
had an emergency pizza pick up errand last nite in cosmopolitan plant
city, fl,home of the cou rouge, pick up truck, and tobacco spittin high
school graduates. decided to use the tr3 and check out lucas electrics.
on the way back, pizza on board, car running like gang busters,a 66 spit
appeared,white with blue racing stripe,and a chrome roll bar. we honked
and zoomed of on our separate missions.there is hope for plant city after
all. happy rabbit.
dick
48mgtc
62tr3b