Stag Mk. II Flywheel (manual) wanted

To: Triumph List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Stag Mk. II Flywheel (manual) wanted
From: Jamie Palmer <jamiep@cris.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 1997 16:35:21 -0500
Hi folks,

I understand that the bolt pattern at the end of the crank is different
from the Mk. I to the Mk. II Stags, and that one flywheel can't be
drilled to the other pattern (I think it's 4 to 6 bolts, but I can't
remember).  Anyway, I need a Mk. II flywheel to finish off the parts
collection for converting our Mk. II to manual operation...I have a Mk.
I manual/OD parts car that I'm using all the rest of the parts from, but
the Mk. II engine has been rebuilt already, and I don't want to go back
through the Mk. I engine at this point.

Can anyone out there help??

Jamie Palmer
--