Drinking troubles (no LBC Content)

To: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Drinking troubles (no LBC Content)
From: "Jack I. Brooks" <brooks@belcotech.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 1997 16:35:53 -0500
Since we have been discussing drinking I though I might share this joke I
received today.

Subject: The Golden toilet

A man wakes up at a friend's house after a night of kegger-hopping on
fraternity row, but his wallet is missing. All he can remember about the
previous night was that he went to the bathroom in a huge golden toilet.
He thinks maybe his wallet fell out when he dropped trou to use it.

So, he tries Alpha Gamma Delta. No golden toilet. Then he tries Sigma
Gamma. Still no golden toilet. Gradually he works his way down frat row
until the last house, Phi Upsilon Kappa... home of the football
lettermen.

"Ah, 'scuse me, but I was here, I think, at a kegger last night and I
think I left my wallet. Do you by chance have a golden toilet?"

The frat boy thinks a second, then calls back into the common room,
"Hey, Killer, I think we found the guy who took a dump in your tuba!"

Jack Brooks