re:TRF newsletter

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: re:TRF newsletter
From: PxA5%EngPpl%GS@go50.comp.pge.com
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 97 6:29:48 PST
I got my newsletter the other day. I don't know, I have mixed reactions.

That Conventry Inn something or other, that's clearly located in one
centralized location and that only probably at best a few local Triumph
enthusiasts and members can use, cost $1 million dollars!! What parts does
this establishment build?

That winter sales catalog that **never** makes it on time and the sales (the
lesser of the bargain time frame) are always extended because of bad timing.

That Teddy thing that has me confused and personally I hate to see any of my
cars associated with a brown bear...this is not a toy business.

And now membership!

But on the other hand, I must say that TRF's products are great, competitively
priced and their technical help line has been a tremendous help to me for
understanding my car problems.

Ciao-
Pouya