[scotty@csn.net: TR6 Factory Steel Hardtop for sale $500 firm (Denver, C

To: triumphs
Subject: [scotty@csn.net: TR6 Factory Steel Hardtop for sale $500 firm (Denver, CO)]
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 1997 23:45:55 -0700 (MST)
This was sent to the wrong address, rather than triumphs@autox.team.net

mjb.
----

     Date: Tue, 18 Mar 1997 15:16:05 -0700
     From: Scott Paisley <scotty@csn.net>

I have a nice TR6 Hardtop.  It's a factory hardtop in pretty good shape.
It does have a dent in the top, but not bad.  Looks like it happened
in storage.  The liner is in nice shape too, but does have a 90 degree
tear over the passenger's head about 4-5 inches.  I think that could
patched or fixed without too much trouble.  REally a shame, as it's
really in good shape.

It's brown in color, factory paint, never repainted.  It's missing
a bit of hardware, but that should be available from TRF.

I'd like to find someone local to purchase as shipping is likely
expensive for such a large item.

Email scotty@sni.net if interested.

-Scott Paisley