Re: Double Diamond!!!? AAAAAARGHH!

To: RICHARD.JACKSON@NENE.AC.UK
Subject: Re: Double Diamond!!!? AAAAAARGHH!
From: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 1997 12:42:15 -0600 (CST)
Cc: "Johnny Storm:- International Racing car driver" <hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk>, Dave Fain <KC3565L@sprintmail.com>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
On Wed, 26 Mar 1997 RICHARD.JACKSON@NENE.AC.UK wrote:

> Yeeeehaaaaa, we're back to an enjoyable topic!!! :-)
>
> I once drank about 8 pints of strong Cider(ONCE), 'my' face didn't fall off,

> Rich "International Pi*s head and car basher" Jackson. :-)

        So, Mr. Cider Expert... Apart from the local Scrumpy, what's the
        best of Britain, ciderwise? I've had Woodpecker (too sweet), I really
        like Blackthorn (when I can get it), "Peary seems too sweet and not
        just a little weird. I've heard Strong Bow is very good. So, is
        there a cider out there I should be bugging my "local" to get?

        Greg "an' another tot for the shantyman..." Petrolati

Greg Petrolati, Champaign, Illinois