Re: Double Diamond!!!? AAAAAARGHH!

To: Adam Turner <turner@public.se>
Subject: Re: Double Diamond!!!? AAAAAARGHH!
From: "Johnny Storm:- International Racing car driver" <hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 1997 10:44:34 +0000 ()
Cc: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net

I have to agree with Adamturner on this Double Diamond is THE PITS!!!!
The last place I knew that served it was the lowliest flea pit in the
known world, the elephant and castle in Lowestoft. Sadly this
establishment (the stains were well established!!) has passed away.
It was amusing in there though as the landlord had a face like
'Droopy'!!!

Is C.R really going to the trouble of importing Double trouble???
Jeez the green jack brewery could do him a great deal on REAL G.B beer.
I'd rather drink Bud!!!!

Johnny Storm