The Motorsport Collecter

To: British Cars Digest <british-cars@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: The Motorsport Collecter
From: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 1997 09:23:58 -0600 (CST)
Cc: Triumph Cars List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
        For those who were interested in the location of The Motorsport
        Collector in Downers Grove...

                The Mororsport Collector
                5120 Belmont Rd. Suite L
                Downers Grove, IL 60515

                (708) 515-1440

        For those of you not in the know... The MC is a nifty place that
        stocks books art memoribilia, videos, miniatures and etc. relevant to
        auto racing. The place is sort of on my "MUST" visit list whenever
        I'm in Chicagoland.

        Greg Petrolati

Greg Petrolati, Champaign, Illinois