Re: Stockbridge GA

To: Hugh R McAleer <vitesse@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Stockbridge GA
From: bill nichol <bnicho19@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 1997 11:44:00 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Hugh R McAleer wrote:

> Hi Bill,
>
> A recent post had you either receiving or sending a message about a TR7
> (?) in Stockbridge...Was that you or am I suffering from inferred memory?
>
> Anyway, If it was indeed you, did you happen to notice that red GT6 at
> the repair shop on HWY 42, just south of the bridge?
>
> It was there about a month ago, but when I went back a week or so ago it
> was gone, and the shop appears closed.
>
> Just curious.
>
> Hugh R. McAleer
> Jonesboro, GA
> '68 TR 250, '76 TR7 Victory Edition,
> '71 Stag w/Corvette drivetrain
Hugh,
That was probably me but you've got things awash just abit. I recently
made a post for Bill Dunkerly who is selling a nice 76 spit out of your
area $3500. I own a 78spit and an 80Wedge about to get a Buick upgrade.
I'd love to see your TR drop me a line I'm in Locust Grove 954-9838.
Need an extra tranny or a used engine w/a good head? I've  got 'em
they're coming out soon.
Got to go have work to do on te spit before it rains.
Bill