Re: interior trim

To: Sandy Levine <slevine@netmatics.com>
Subject: Re: interior trim
From: scott suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 1997 08:01:01 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Sandy Levine wrote:

> Just a quick question.
>
> Do you have the original interior or has it been replaced?
>
> Sandy:

Thanks for the Comm. No.

As far as I can tell I have the original trim (pattern, colour
style all match). I did take out all the interior. Be sure to
keep the trim covering the trunk and the two that go around
the wheel well since you will want to use them as a template
to mark the screw holes on the new trim pannels.

I do not have a carbon canister (hose is all there but plugged)
and do not plan on putting a new one in at this time
(maybe later?). I also have chrome door pulls which were found
on the TR4 and 250. I plan on reinstalling them since I really
like the way they look rather than the crash pad door trim
with the "notch" finger pull.

Scott Suhring
Elizabethtown, PA
'70 TR6