Re: interior trim

To: suhring@lancnews.infi.net
Subject: Re: interior trim
From: vitesse@juno.com (Hugh R McAleer)
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 1997 07:45:10 EST
Cc: slevine@netmatics.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
On Tue, 25 Mar 1997 08:01:01 -0800 scott suhring
<suhring@lancnews.infi.net> writes:

>. I also have chrome door pulls which were found
>on the TR4 and 250. I plan on reinstalling them since I really
>like the way they look rather than the crash pad door trim
>with the "notch" finger pull.

Hi Scott,

FWIW, the 250's had the finger grip door finishers, the 4-4A had the
chrome door pull.  I also have the chrome door pulls on my 250 as I like
the look, and the function.  But to the purists, it isn't 'correct'. oh
well, my 250 is so 'far' out the purists would have a heart attack <VBG>

CYA
Hugh R. McAleer
Jonesboro, GA
'68 TR 250, '76 TR7 Victory Edition,