Re: SMOG BASTARDS

To: Chad Jester <triumph@uriel.net>
Subject: Re: SMOG BASTARDS
From: Spitfire 1500 <spitfire1500@named.dalton.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 1997 01:27:41 -0500
Cc: RFeibusch@aol.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Chad Jester wrote:

> After almost 1.5 hours they finally dug out a reference book on emission
> control equipment for older cars and turned to Triumph.  Low and behold,
> it said NO CATALYITIC CONVERTER!!!!!!
>
> If these damned IDIOTS would have looked in their book right away it
> would have saved me 1.5 hours in their exhaust filled building!

Chad, maybe those idiots were just brain dead from all the exhaust
fumes!

Ron N.
Dalton, Ga
http://member.dalton.net/~spitfire1500
77 Spitfire 1500 - waiting for a main harness - FM66513UO
62 Vitesse/Sports 6 convertible - waiting for restoration - HB5635LCV
92 Ford Tempo GLS V6 (Ultimate Q-ship!) - 1FAPP38U1NK150073