Re: Beer, TRF, vendors, etc.

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Beer, TRF, vendors, etc.
From: Tom Tweed <ak627@dayton.wright.edu>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 1997 19:42:04 -0500
Fellow Motorheads,

Our Major Domo has made a number of very good points (Thank you Sir!).

It's not like Charles from TRF is spamming us here, and I must say
that I admire him for being up-front about his business, as it's
surely of some concern to us all.

Off the top of my head, I can't recall any vendor posting here re-
cently, except for Hal Rogers in Louisiana, and he was responding
to requests for specific parts & their availabilty, IMS.

As for the many digressions into non-LBC topics, well, I'm surely
guilty of that, sorry if it's just clutter in your mailbox, but at
the same time, some of them are quite interesting !  (such as Beer !)

Best regards,
Tom Tweed
SW Ohio
'72 TRident 750cc  basket case