Re: Identifying Silicone Brake Fliud

To: Martin_A._Secrest@NEB.VOA.GOV
Subject: Re: Identifying Silicone Brake Fliud
From: "Johnny Storm:- International Racing car driver" <hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 1997 10:55:42 +0000 ()
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
On 20 Mar 1997 Martin_A._Secrest@NEB.VOA.GOV wrote:

> Henry ... if you see a M*ata, youčre allowed to test out your red brake fluid
>on its bonnet.  Try using it to write JOHNNY STORM WUZ HERE, and come back in
>a little while to see how your pensmanship is looking.

Very Funny!!:-) actually putting a large banana up the exhaust would be
more my style! If you have found one of those in your Master cylinder
you need help beyond what the digest can offer!!

Johnny Storm

'77 Spitfire 1500

anyone tried using Cam-cream on the windscreen wiper blade??? Only on
the rear of course!!:-)