<S1500> Main Wiring Harness..... Again

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: <S1500> Main Wiring Harness..... Again
From: Spitfire 1500 <spitfire1500@named.dalton.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 1997 01:38:13 -0500
Hi All Y'all!

A while back I posted a message for a main wiring harness for my 77 Spit
1500.  I got a few replies, but after that things seemed to have went
dead.  I contacted TRF again,  this time a flat NO was the answer.  Any
of you guys have any kind of main harness for a 77 Spit?  Bits? Pieces?
Mine is so severely destroyed by POs and a wire fire that I do not have
a clue as where to start.  There are so many splices and same color
wires from PO repairs (butcherings?) that I cannot tell what the heck is
what.  I could make my own harness, but I really do not have the time to
build one from scratch, and these sunny 70 degree days here in the south
is just too much for me to sit back and have patience with building a
harness.  I want to enjoy my Spit this year!  If anyone has a harness in
a shape that is not butchered, and can be repaired in short order, talk
to me!

TIA

Ron N.
Dalton, Ga
http://member.dalton.net/~spitfire1500
77 Spitfire 1500 - waiting for a main harness - FM66513UO
62 Vitesse/Sports 6 convertible - waiting to be restored - HB5635LCV
92 Ford Tempo GLS V6 (Ultimate Q-ship!) - 1FAPP38U1NK150073