Re: New Car!

To: Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com
Subject: Re: New Car!
From: lgmiceli@juno.com (Lawrence G Miceli)
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 1997 18:58:50 EST
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, Mark_Terpening@amrcorp.com, Lynn_Terpening-P27171@email.mot.com
On Wed, 19 Mar 1997 13:58:51 -0600 Richard Ceraldi-ERC004
<Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com> writes:
>Scions and Spit lovers,
>    Good news! I have just purchased a 1971 Spitfire. Lucky for me the
>wife
>thinks it is hers and wants it sorted. She even put her Mazda outside
>so it could stay in.

Congratulations to Julie! Just proves the old saying : Betcha can't own
just one..

>  The car appears to be free of rust with exception of a few pinholes
>under the driver seat.  One door (passenger) appears to have its share
of
>bond-o.

Richard, call Tim Slater. He's giving away a bunch of good Spit stuff to
good homes!

>  The specifics on the car are:
>Comm. no. HF9365L
>Engine  KF5734HE
>Head 515973
>Paint 55 (Laurel Green) Now it is a metal flake white
>Int. 32 (Tan) But probably will be black
>Oh yes, the purchase price....I feel real bad about this
>one...$450.

But you know that's just the begining...

You'll have to change your signature 'tag line'  to include all your
British toys now!

Larry Miceli
'76 TR6 AND
'73 Stag AND