RE: Spit wiring channels, floorboard ..

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, "'Martin_A._Secrest@NEB.VOA.GOV'" <Martin_A._Secrest@NEB.VOA.GOV>
Subject: RE: Spit wiring channels, floorboard ..
From: "Ginter, G M (Michael)" <GinteGM@LOUISVILLE.STORTEK.COM>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 1997 15:12:40 -0700
I just took the carpet out of mine.  I didn't have any horsehair material,
just padding attached to the front carpets only.  The cables were in the
channel running fore and aft in the driver's side of the cokpit.  The rear
doesn't get stepped on at all.  I assume (I know) thats the reason the
front carpets are padded and rears are not.  I am the second owner and
believe the carpets to be completely original.

Mike
79 Spit