FS: 74 Spitfire 1500 parts car - $600 OBO

To: "Triumphs List" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: FS: 74 Spitfire 1500 parts car - $600 OBO
From: "Todd Harbold" <tharbold@sprynet.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 1997 10:19:03 -0500
FOR SALE

74 Triumph Spitfire 1500 - #FM10350U - Asking $600.00

This would be a good parts car for someone with an early 1500.  It could
possibly be restored, but there is a significant amount of rust.  I would
prefer to sell the entire car, but I will consider parting it out.

The car is about 90% complete including engine, transmission, and
differential (basically all running gear is still there).  Have all
original gauges and most interior parts will be included (removed parts
have been bagged and tagged).

I am moving in a few months and will be losing my garage and storage area.
The car is located in State College, PA and can be seen on Saturdays by
appointment.

Questions or comments can be directed via e-mail to:
Todd Harbold
tharbold@sprynet.com