Re: TSSC Membership

To: spitfire1500@named.dalton.net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TSSC Membership
From: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 1997 18:24:03 -0500 (EST)
Hi Ron N.
Thanx very much for your enquiry about joining TSSC
Please accept my personal thanx for your interest
It would be great to have you on board if you decide to join us!
OK,TSSC has a web-site at
<http://www.tssc-hq.demon.co.uk/TSSC.html>
You may join the Triumph Sports Six Club in several ways:
e-mail to <tssc@tssc-hq.demon.co.uk>
or telephone: from USA on 00-44-1858-434424 (9am-5pm UK time)
or FAX: from USA on 00-44-1858-431936 (24 hours)
or via snail-mail at The Triumph Sports Six Club
                            Main Street
                            Lubenham
                            Market Harborough
                            Leicestershire
                            LE16 9TF
                            England
We try to do very many things for our members,and are particularly proud of
our 1,000+/- International members and overseas areas,as well as our monthly
magazine ,The Courier,84 or so pages on glossy art paper.
Check our our web site and see for yourself
Kind regards
Leon F Guyot
(I still like it after 16 years continuous membership,so they must be doing
something right!)