Re: Re TR6 Squat

To: "Bob Lang" <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Re TR6 Squat
From: "Aaron Johnson" <sugar@holly.colostate.edu>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 1997 12:00:57 -0700
I'll agree with Bob. I've got mine setup with 420lb competition springs
from TriumphTune, sits with a lot of negative camber(hopefully that is
fixed now) but it gets off the corner great.  As the swingarms move up the
camber goes more negative each inch up in motion.  So most of you don't
want the springs that will lower the car any.

RE: shipwrights disease.  It started out as just a small repair, replace
the seals in the diff, trans, and big end seal.  But once all that was out
I decided to lighten the flywheel then figured might as well replace the
front seal, since the timing cover was off I decided to put a bigger cam
in, and since that involves removing the head Now the head is milled to
11:1 and being ported....and lots of other little things along the way..

Also if anyone has a Crankshaft bolt (the one that goes through the fan
spacer) let me know. (one that is not stripped anyway....)

Aaron Johnson
72 TR6 CC84967