RE: TR4a Owner restoration

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: TR4a Owner restoration
From: Bryce Mack <bmack@direct.ca>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 1997 16:41:22 -0800
Probably one of the best books to start off with is one by Bill Piggott called
Original Triumph TR (A restorers guide to tr2-6) It is well written, BEAUTIFUL
pictures, he illistrates with naratives to the photos what IS and ISN'T
original and is a great start to gettin into your car and the hobby
Bryce
57 TR-3
65 BJ-8