Re: Spitfire tranny OD

To: MR JOHN M ROSSI <Jett.Hogger@prodigy.com>
Subject: Re: Spitfire tranny OD
From: bill nichol <bnicho19@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 1997 07:53:22 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
MR JOHN M ROSSI wrote:

> Hello Billl.   what is the price of the OD tranny and condition?
> John Rossi  706-820-117
 Mr Rossi,
I'm asking $300 for the tranny and the prop shaft. I also have the
rearend I'll throw in for another $50. I believe all to be in very good
shape w/the exception of having sat unused for awhile. I would expect
the solinoid to be balky nothing a good through cleaning and some use
wouldn't cure.
I'd like to come up and have a look at your car, looks like a nice drive
from here. I have next monday, tuesday, wednesday, off.
Bill
78spit
80wedge