TR6 Performance Manual

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR6 Performance Manual
From: Ljbtvr@aol.com
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 1997 00:26:40 -0500 (EST)
Around 1990 I puchased a performance manual "Triumph TR-6
Performance: Parts, Sources and Procedures for the Enthusiast, copyright
1989 from a John P. Fitzgerald,  which covers all the right parts to put on
your TR6 to make it go better.  I bought it for my TVR 2500 which has the
TR6 driveline.  It is a well written spiral bound booklet of 34 pages and
 has
three main sections- Suspension Modifications, Engine and Driveline
Modifications, and Triple Weber DCOE 40 Conversion.

The writer includes explanations of his own mistakes and corrections and a
list of suppliers.  It was well worth the $15 I paid for it even though none
of
the suspension mods (except for the limited slip differential section)
applied
to my car.

Unfortunately Mr. Fitzgerald's address is not included.  However, I looked
through some old copies of "The English Channel" and sure enough- there in
the May-June 1989 issue was his ad and address:

John P. Fitzgerald
1552A Forrest Villa Lane
McLean, VA 22101

I highly recommend this manual, even if you are not modifying your TR6 but
I would see if it is still available from him at that address.

Larry Bickel
ljbtvr@aol.com
Lancaster, PA
'68 GT6, my racer
'71 TVR 2500, my street car and sometimes racer