Brake cylinder sleaving source?

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Brake cylinder sleaving source?
From: twakeman@scruznet.com (TeriAnn Wakeman)
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 1997 20:44:59 -0800
One of the rear brake cylinders is blown on my late TR3A.  I decided to
replace them both.  Moss tried to seel me early Lockheed cylinders and The
Roadster Factory is out of stock and the sales person didn't know when they
would come in.

So, I thought that I might as well get them sleaved.  The question is where?

Does anyone know a good place to get TR3 Gurling rear brake cylinders resleaved?
I would like to find a place in the US with a good reputation that has done
TRs before.

Suggestions?

TeriAnn Wakeman            "Large format photographers look
Santa Cruz California       at the world upside down and
twakeman@scruznet.com       backwards"