"Large" Wire Wheels & TR6 Squat

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: "Large" Wire Wheels & TR6 Squat
From: triumph72@juno.com (Steven C Wilson)
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 1997 22:25:32 EST
1.  FYI: I measured my wire wheel hub diameter: 55mm OD for hub only (1st
3mm of hub);, 58mm OD for max width looking down on hub to very coarse
threads.
2.  A little bit of negative camber is good.  Sounds like you've done the
right stuff by replacing A-arm bushes; alignment check is good idea; hope
it puts wheel in proper perspective.  Do you have the rubber spacers
top/bottom of springs?  Hope this helps..