Re: TR6 Evaporation Loss Control

To: "scott suhring" <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: TR6 Evaporation Loss Control
From: "Aaron Johnson" <sugar@holly.colostate.edu>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 1997 07:49:21 -0700
Scott
Almost all  of the TR6's i've seen have the evaporative loss system in some
sort of disarray.  One of the main problems is the plastic tube that runs
from the petrol tank to the carbon canister gets melted from the exhaust.
Mine isn't really hooked up all and the car runs fine.
Aaron Johnson
72 TR6 CC84967